A citizenship application can be denied for many reasons. Here are a few:
- Did you check to see if you are eligible? This can be one of the reasons for being denied. Before you apply check to see the requirements for becoming a US Citizen.
- You can also be denied for criminal records that they found on you. USCIS has a list of criminal activities listed on the N400 form that automatically disqualifies you. It is suggested that you contact an attorney before completing the form N400 form if think any past convictions may lead to you being disqualified.A paralegal's office such as this one will not be able to help you in this case.
- Failing the test can also lead you to being denied. Be sure to practice for the test before going to the interview. There are apps that you can download on your phone to help you prepare. There are also classes in your area that can help you prepare for the test as well. We offer classes at our location. Please contact us at 718-304-5064 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Not showing up for your interview cause you to be denied as well.
- Don't despair just yet. You will have the opportunity to become a US Citizen again in 5 years once you have corrected the reason for the denial of the application in the first place.
3901 Church Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203
Connect With US
About Serviced by Pros
Why Serviced by Pros
Who We Service
Work With Us
Privacy & Security
Immigration FAQs & Updates
Green Card Marriage Guide
Uncontested Divorce New York
Uncontested Divorce FAQs
Uncontested Divorce Process
Last Will & Testaments
Separation & Child Custody Agreements
International Birth, Death Certificate Lookup
Invoice, Receipt Booklets, NCR Forms
Solo and Small Firms
Immigration Forms Preparation
Document Research & Hourly Service
Small Business Consulting & Services
Advertising and SEO Services
Business Coaching & Research
Human Resource Services
Employee Training & Development
Professional Recruitment Services
Online Leadership Training